thinkpad series (off-topic)

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu Aug 15 13:42:42 EDT 2002

The A series also has a serial port.

Beware the I series, however. They do not, generally speaking.

In any case; check
http://www.ebaystores.com/ibm

I got my A21M there last year for $1,200 plus tax and shipping. Got a
friend an A21E (Celeron) for more like $900 a few months later. Good
prices to be had, full warranty, new product, direct from IBM. Only
thing is, you have to pretty much take the configurations they've got
offered when you place your order. And no, it's not always
auctions--they do have direct buy for a particular price. My A21M
works great with Linux, BTW.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3   | And if the ground yawned,
Phone: (814) 455-7333     | I'd step to the side and say,