a couple of questions about kernel 2.4.18

Joey Weston westonj at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 15 12:42:51 EDT 2002

						 does any one know if the asound network card using module mtd80x.o is
supported?
because of the networking stuff I'm running under slackware 8.1 with
kernel 2.2.20
for now till I can switch net cards.
Thanks.
Also I've come up with a suggestion for anyone who wants a beep right at
login for there box if it does a check on the disk and you don't want to
have to keep checking the percentage.
ypu can place the following attach file called:
beep
in your /etc/rc.d/rc.local on slackware or in whatever script runs just
prior to the login: prompt
at the end of the file
1 more attachment I must send is a text file containing output from
cdrecord that I can't diagnose what's wrong
it's the cdrecord that comes with slackware 8.1
and I have a tdk cdrw drive in here.
Here are those 2 attachments.