ISO files

ADFM flodabay at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:28:46 EDT 2002

This Sunday I am sitting down with an experienced Linux user and getting help to install RedHat Linux. I have downloaded the RedHat ISO files to my HD from the Speakup FTP site. Now should I burn the ISO files to CDRW using Nero 5.50.90? Should I uncompress the ISO files some how before I burn them? Currently I am using Windows 98 SE with 320MB of RAM. Is there a CDRW disk type I should use?

When I put the CD into the drive, will Speakup automatically recognize and use my DECTalk Express on COM1?

Angus MacKinnon
Adaptive Computer Educator, ACE
Web page: http://members.shaw.ca/dabneyadfm
MAILTO:flodabay at hotmail.com