2.4.19 and speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Aug 13 15:28:41 EDT 2002

I posted the outcome a few days ago. It turns out that at least for my bns, the serial console needed to be configured in. I have since released speakimage kernel 2.4.19 boot media, and have had one user report no problems with getting the disks to talk. If anyone else wants to give the speakimage 2.4.19 boot media a try, you can read about it at http://www.partimage.org/speakimage_index.php3 or download the disks and cd image from http://www.partimage.org/speakimage_download.php3 .
Greg