Downloading an url from pine.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Aug 13 15:23:12 EDT 2002

You can 'e' to export your message to a file. You would then need to edit
that file to turn the http address into an ahcored hypertext reference,
i.e. enclose it in <a href="[put it here]">[put whatever you want to call
it here]</a>

Of course, you could also just use Speakup's clipboard and copy it
anywhere. This is what I do. I keep a handy little directory of .ram and
.html files that I can pass to trplayer as arguments.