dhcpd configuration question

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Aug 4 21:53:19 EDT 2002

I have an /etc/dhcpd.conf that appears to be working correctly with
respect to the nic where I want dhcp services. According to the man pages,
every nic requires a subnet statement, however, even if dhcpd is doing
nothing on a particular segment.

But, how do I specify that it should ignore eth0?

PS: Thanks to Jim, Greg, and Shawn for helping get the iptables working. I
think it's now correctly configured. Will test sometime early this week.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG