ssl with apache

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Aug 4 19:39:26 EDT 2002

Hi all.

I'd also like to configure apache so that if someone goes to http://www.romuald.net.eu.org/cgi-bin/sqwebmail they will get http/1.1302, and get redirected to https://www.romuald.net.eu.org/cgi-bin/sqwebmail
. I know that there are a few of you here that have webmail over ssl on your domains. If you could please share some hints as how to configure mod_ssl.conf, I would appreciate it.

Also, I noticed that the ssl.key directory has about 3 different key files. When I generated my ssl certificate for imap, it only generated one imapd.pem file. How do I generate my own keys for apache? Thanks in advance for any help.
Greg