a sqwebmail question

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Aug 4 19:08:30 EDT 2002

Hi all.

I'm on a roll here. I'm configuring sqwebmail now. Everything is working smoothly so far. However, there is one minor annoyance which I don't know the cause of.

The test user romualt, has the name of Gregory Nowak.
When sending a message from sqwebmail, the from header looks like "Gregory at romuald.net.eu.org, Nowak at romuald.net.eu.org" instead of "Gregory Nowak". Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to correct it on a globle basis? Thanks in advance.
Greg