please help with configuring courier imap

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun Aug 4 00:58:47 EDT 2002

Hi,

     I don't use courier, but I notice that you're still using the ssh
plugin in your .fetchmailrc.  Replace the plugin line with the single
keyword "ssl", without the quotes, of course.

I see that you're beating up on speakup.octothorp.org with IMAP over ssh.
try the above mentioned configuration into speakup first.  I know that my
IMAP over SSL configuration works, but I'm using UW IMAP, not Courier.

          HTH.
          Bill