[dandrews at visi.com: Fw: Admittedly off topic]

brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Sat Aug 3 13:04:52 EDT 2002

couldn't agree more.  while it is nice that ms did this for the only
country in the g8 which doesn't have Government funded alternate media
production of some sort like the nls in the states, I thik the award
has more to do with the contribution to the library than any actual
work on the part of ms to make their stuff more usable by the blind.
the bit about Government responsibility for such a project is another
tangent which has no place on this list so I will save that for another
day and another place.

Brian.