online gaming sites good for Blinuxers?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Apr 30 11:56:13 EDT 2002

I got lyntin from sourceforge.net.  Just do a search there or do a
search from google.com.  I'm not very pleased with the newest
version so I've stuck to an older version.  If you want I can email
that to you.  You do not need to compile it.  Just have a working python
on your system which most distributions already have.

It's made the mudding experience very plesent.

randy turner said the following on Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at
12:10:40AM -0600:

--
If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can
go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way will promptly develop.