cut and paste still doesn't work?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Apr 24 15:43:28 EDT 2002

Hi Adam. I wouldn't think that this was the case since I completely
scrapped any trace of my old configuration. But the old keymap could still
be loading right now and I don't know about it? The reason why I don't
think this is likely is because I patched speakup-1.00 into the kernel,
with no reference to the old speakup 0.10 that I had back when I ran the
2.2.18pre21-idepci for a day or two. The only reference I found to keymaps
was in /etc/init.d/keymaps-lct.sh. This script seems to be just concerned
with loading kernel keymaps, not speakupmap.map.