cut and paste still doesn't work?

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Apr 24 12:01:21 EDT 2002

Hi Igor,
What keymap did you use?  In some distributions, they are actually
expecting the keymap to be GNU zipped.  E.g. in Redhat the anme of the
Speakup keymap is speakup.kmap.gz.  Regardless, make sure you are using
the keymap that came with Speakup 1.00 or the CVS version--not something
earlier.

     Jim Wantz