still struggling with mike settings ans phantom speakfreely connections here

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Sun Apr 21 18:56:34 EDT 2002

Still don't know what to do about my mike settings; am wondering if I'm somehow
still running some part of speakfreely if this is causing my mike settings not
to work.
I'm not getting -4074 at the moment at the end of cdda2wav runs but I really
don't want to start up sfr again and maybe still have the same problem. If
anybody can tell me a way to find out what is going on with this, I'd appreciate
it.
I haven't rebooted because i'm busy doing cdda2wav and oggenc, but it seems to
me that I rebooted yesterday afternoon and that didn't change the sfr situation.