alsa

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Apr 20 09:12:09 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl and all. Did you edit /etc/modules.conf or load the module for
your card manually? I ran modprobe snd-cs4236 and modprobe said the module
wasn't there. When I ran insmod snd-cs4236.o, I got all sorts of
unresolved symbols for opl3, mpu401, rawmidi, etc. I guess I'll just have
to move all those modules into
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/sound/isa/cs423x. Could there be any other
possible reasons for this problem? Thanks!