aplay/arecord start-up error

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 18 16:10:57 EDT 2002

Hi Chuck. My bad on the error thing. I just typed arecord --help and got
usage info, this means that the prog works. The only thing that threw me
off there was my little standard of just typing in program name and
expecting usage information. Kind of stupid of me that I didn't try that
yesterday, but again I was doing this at about 2:00 a.m smile!