a little overwhelmed

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Tue Apr 16 17:15:23 EDT 2002

I'm with Bill on this one.
RH is speakup friendly. I use it on a majority of my production servers
and haven't had any trouble with it. Thanks Bill for keeping us supplied
with latest patches in the cd images. Don't think a lot of people do this
nad its a great help to me becuase I even point a lot of my cited friends
to those images since there's not any other place I know of that has
images upgraded with latest patches except for the ones we use.

Tommy