Off topic, just have to vent!

Ed Barnes na007375 at janus.northatlantic.nf.ca
Sat Apr 13 22:40:06 EDT 2002

Hi Doug and list.
Actually Doug I actually have my first machine kicking around here as
well and it is a similar setup to the one you described Doug.
However, mine is a tad bit newer haven been received in 1989 and it has
I think BV 3.03 on it.
In my case the battery still holds out I believe and I think you can see
the screen though I've not booted it in a dog's age, should probably do
so to just check out its status.
I have also thought about setting it up as a terminal to use for
interacting with the HP 712 I have here which runs HP-UX version 11
though in some ways it is pointless as i can do that interaction even
better from a Linux box running speakup.
To add to this topic I have an Accent SA from 1989, it's actually what's
connected to my Linux box, and I have an Accent PC sitting in my filing
cabinet and I think it's from 1988 or 89 though I only obtained it about
4 or 5 years ago.
Regards to all.
Ed Barnes