Off topic, just have to vent!

Doug Lawlor dlawlor at roadrunner.nf.net
Thu Apr 11 20:02:16 EDT 2002

The first machine I had was a Toshiba T1200 with an 8086 processer
that could be turbo charged? up to 8 MHZ and a
20MB hard disk.  It even had 640K of ram!   It did not have the back lit
screen though.  That was an option I didn't need.  If I remember
correctly the caust was about $4500 CDN direct from Artic Technologies
with the Artic internal card which fitted into that strange slot in the
back and Business Vision v2.0 something.  That was back in about august
of 88.  I still have it but the LCD is screwed up and the battery pack
has given up the goast.

Doug

--
Doug Lawlor <dlawlor at roadrunner.nf.net>