Question about using speakup and Dectalk PC2.

Jeremy R Schmidt jschmidt at cs.und.edu
Fri Apr 12 02:04:49 EDT 2002

Hello everyone.
I've written this message two other times, but sent it using the wrong e-mail address so it is waiting moterator approval. I hope it doesn't show up on this list three times, but here goes with the address I'm currently subscribed with.

Hi Everyone, I was wondering.
There is a driver for the Dectalk PC2 on
http://leb.net/blinux.
If I install this driver, would it be hard to write a driver for speakup, I realize that speakup wouldn't talk during instalation, but it would be a step
closer.
I was wondering also, is anyone looking to sell a dectalk express? If so, how much would you want for it?
Would you be interested in taking a Keynote Gold ISA synth in trade?
Thanks,
Jeremy Hi Everyone, I was wondering.