WV installed, I think

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 12:29:27 EDT 2002

Sucess, maybe.
I did "make" and it took a while to do what ever it did.

I did "make install" and it took just a little bit to do that.

Now what? there doesn't seem to be a man page and nothing except "no such
file or command" pops up when I simply type wv at the command prompt. How do
you run it? Did do something wrong? It is advisable to nuke the un-tarred
directory in /usr/src and re do the whole process? Should I be using a new,
or different version of gcc?

I get the same kind of result from antiword, but rtf2html seems to work
great. I did the following to make some documents that are now viewable in
lynx...

rtf2htm filename.rtf > /home/user/filename.html

from
Keith H.

OxyMoron:
18.  Exact estimate