faxing

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Apr 8 14:40:42 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl. There are quite a few options here. Probably your best bet is
to play around with something called jfax. Last time I checked, it was a
free web-2-fax service. I'll check again to varify this. As you mentioned
before, a ppp connection is also another posibility, but since you don't
have the fax modem anymore that one's not going to work. Also, you could
do a search on google for "free fax services" and leave in the quotes, and
you should get relevant results. Hope this helps.