Slackware Extras cd

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Apr 7 19:37:17 EDT 2002

One of the extra disks includes the sourceds used to build the
slackware packages.  The other has some other packages that aren't
main line production worthy acording to slackware but can be good.  I
found rexima, a really fine mixer on that disk.  I use rexima all the
time with no dificulties.  Don't really know why Slackware doesn't
consider it production.