can't open file in packige

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Fri Apr 5 00:43:30 EST 2002

Hi,

     If you got the error after inserting the second disk, it probably
means
that the disks are mismatched.  Because of the frequency of updates this
happens occasionally.  Does anyone know where to get RSYNC for Windows, I
think it exists.  If so, then it would be the preferred solution.  That
way, if the disk change between download sessions, it'll be caught by
RSYNC.

          HTH.
          Bill