can't open file in packige

Ed Barnes ebarnes at anomaly.homeip.net
Thu Apr 4 23:55:19 EST 2002

Hi: I experienced a similar problem when I installed Red Hat on this
box, you probably should re-burn your disks though there are some known
issues with some of the older kernels prior to the current one availble
from speakup's www site which was just placed there a few days ago by
Bill.
Good luck with the install and hope you enjoy it.
Ed Barnes