nano and pine

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Thu Apr 4 16:43:00 EST 2002

Actually Janina there are three settings. Besides the one you
mentioned there are two others that might be checked. One of them
enables the alternate editor command, which he does not want and
has not used, and the other enables the alternate editor
implicitly. He must check that one, and he says he has.