nano and pine

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Apr 4 16:37:57 EST 2002

Ok, I went and looked, and he is not doing what I suggested, as best I can
tell. Sorry, Chuck! <grin>

I believe he's using the alternate-editor designations. There are two of
them. They cause the behavior he's describing.

I suggest the simple expedient:

editor                   = /usr/bin/nano

That's exactly how it looks in my configuration file. It comes right after
character-set            = iso-8859-1