Adding a BNS

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 15:19:44 EST 2002

Thanks for all the info you all sent into the list. I was surprised
yesterday when my rehab counselor delivered the Type N Speak, instead of
Braille N Speak. Same thing, only different.

It came with an external disk drive, so my concern about transfering files
will probably be easier. From the documents I've read so far the transfer
commands come mostly from the Type N Speak and the floppies are standard
ones that shouldn't pose any problem for my disk drive in my computer.

Thanks for the code to add to my lilo config Janina, I'll give it a try as
soon as I'm ready to play with the TNS as a synth. I'm assuming that with
the aliasing that I can switch on the fly? I'll figure that out when I cross
that bridge.

thanks again everybody,
from
Keith H.

Kitchen Sign:
1. A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen
is delirious.