multi tasking

Keith Heltsley keithh432 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 15:11:35 EST 2002

I guess I forgot about using a mouse pointer to select text. What I was also
wondering about is how would a person copy to a central clipboard?

For example you have pine open and copy a snippet of text and want to paste
it into a totally separate program. nano, emacs, vi, or something else. They
wouldn't all have the same paste command and they would probably not be able
to access the clip board memory that was originally used in the program you
cut it from. Is that what that GPM does?

Since SpeakUp has that really cool copy/paste feature, I'm not too concerned
about the issue. I was just curious to know how my sighted counterparts
would handle the same thing.

from
Keith H.

--- You Wrote ---