Adding a BNS

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Apr 3 23:36:48 EST 2002

Hi. Using a bns is really easy.
If you want speakup to use the bns add this to your append statement in
lilo.conf.

speakup_synth=bns

Make sure it is in the quotes of the append line.

If you want to send and recieve files between them you will need to
install
and configure a program called minicom.
One problem here is you will not be able to use the bns as a synth and
transfer files at the same time.