ALSA INSTALL PROBLEM

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Wed Apr 3 22:46:46 EST 2002

Yeah, you're right. However, it seemed obvious to me that if you're installing modules for a different kernel version then the one they were compiled for, you would naturally need to recompile and then reinstall the alsa drivers. I probably shouldn't have taken forgranted the fact that this would be obvious to others as well.
Greg