redhat linux not buteing

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Apr 2 16:01:02 EST 2002

Hi. You mean lilo doesn't even come up? Did you have to reboot once the
base system was installed to install additional packages? Because this is
the way it is with Debian. What synth are you using? Because I thought
that I didn't install something correctly, and it was just a matter with
fiddling with the serial cable on the dectalk express and it was fine. I
can probably help you to some extent, but I don't really have any knolige
as far as the rh installation process goes.