redhat linux not buteing

Jared jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Tue Apr 2 01:58:10 EST 2002

Hello I have installed redhat 7.2 with speakup. My probleum is that speach
dyed durring packige installation even though my device still had power. I
completed the installation with sighted help and created a boot disk. When I
restarted the computer I had taken the boot disk out of the drive expecting
lilo to come up because as far as I could tell I had selected it. It didn't
and I'm writing this in microsoft outlook. What do I need to do probibly
modify the boot disk some how? Thanks for any help on this.