flame wars?

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 1 11:25:44 EST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Kerry Hoath wrote:

> If you don't understand something ask for clarification, and if at first you don't understand
> a message I have sent answering your question, stash it away since
>  you may get a piece of knowledge that will clear things up.

Yes, I whole-heartedly agree with this, which is also why message subjects
are most important to aid this process.  Personally, I keep my own list
archive, in the event that I break my ability to get online. *grin*

Also, as I've stated in another way elsewhere, if at all possible, I
prefer to aks, not "Ho can I", but "Where can I find out", since I then
have a ne possible source of information hen I do get stuck, particularly
ith the vagueries that can occur with a dial-up connection, not to mention
a Winmodem. *grin*

Hope this has helped anyway, and sorry if I'm somewhat late on this.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808