strange question

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Sep 30 13:21:57 EDT 2001

Hi, Deedra:

I'm currently looking at several Windows SSH clients on behalf of ACB.
I'll advise here when I have a sense about their accessibility.

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Deedra Waters wrote:

> This is probably the wrong list to ask this, and not really sure where to
> ask, but....
>
> I'm going out of town for a week and the only computer I'll have access to
> is a windows machine, does anyone know of an ssh client that would work
> well with speech for windows so I can access my home computer?
> if you do please write me off list so I don't end up dragging this topic
> out on the list.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp