trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Fri Sep 28 22:10:59 EDT 2001

Hmmm, very interesting.
Although, in emacs, speakup still doesn't speak
characters or lines as you move the application cursor.
Even if you enable the experimental cursor peaking, it still does very poorly
and repeats charactors twice in a row.
It still is better here then in pico, because you here
the charactor you just backspaced over.
Since this doesn't seem to be an alltogether speakup
problem, I guess I'll get into the 1.0 boat.
Greg