trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 28 11:38:20 EDT 2001

Yes, I tend to disagree here too because I know that

Artic BusinessVision will allow you to query the exact row and column of
the cursor as well as there are keystrokes as well as the use of the
numberpad to read character, word, line sentance and paragraph.

JAWS for DOS does similar functions.

I'm sure that the DOS versions of GW's products do similar functions as
well so don't know where folks got this mis-conception but this is mixing
apples and oranges.

I believe the version should be 1.0 and go forward.

Amanda Lee
Alexandria, VA