Does any one have LaTeX2HTML

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Wed Sep 26 16:32:33 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I need to convert a document from LaTeX into HTML.  There is a program
called LaTeX2HTML that does this.  Is there anyone out there who has this
program installed on their system and would be willing to convert a document
for me?

The reason I haven't installed it myself is that I am currently using a RPM
distro which means I have to go through all the dependancies by hand, and
there are loads and loads of dependancies.  Furthermore, I don't really want
to install things like Ghostscript which I never use just for executin one
command.

Thanks in advance,

Saqib