Lynx and SSL

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Sep 25 19:15:29 EDT 2001

Yea, I got it compiled now. Earlier today, I went into the built in info
page that lynx comes up with by default and chose a link off there for
development code; I think was www.ics.org or some such. Anyhow, I got lynx
2.8.5 dev 2 and it compiled just fine on my slack 8.0 environment. I even
tested it with one site with https and it worked good. Need to spend more
time with this for sure.