[Alan Cox <laughing at shared-source.org>] Linux 2.4.9-ac15

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Sep 24 20:24:36 EDT 2001

Another interesting item:

2.4.10 is dated Sep 23.

The AC15 patch for 2.4.9 is dated Sep 24.

Sounds strange to me. But, hey, we can live with this development, right?
<grin>

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp