kernel compile gone wrong.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Sat Sep 22 10:53:44 EDT 2001

ok I'm man enough to admit it. I've got a major problem I think.
or at least a minor one I can't sort out for some reason.
I don't know exactly why, but I seem to have a problem with my kernel
compile. I'm trying to compile kernel 2.4.4 for slackware 7.1 and I run
into some trouble when it gets to the vt.o part.
I've attached a copy of my image.log compressed of course to see if anyone
else either has had this problem or knows of a way to figure it out.
I'd appreciate any feed back.
I've been at this all day and I'm about ti give it up for the night.
so I'll go chat on irc or someting else for a bit of a laugh.

Shaun..

Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.

Email: shauno at goanna.net.au