ddclient (was: Re: Totally lost and confused)

Christy Schulte cs006624 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 17:02:31 EDT 2001

The linux machine has an IP address, no problem there.

What I'm trying to do is use dyndns.org to  assign a static name to my
dynamic IP address. You can update the ip via their website and it works
when i do that, but I can't get ddclient, which is suppoed to update the ip
automatically, to do it.

Thanks.