fetchmail help again please

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Sep 18 10:23:18 EDT 2001

Basically you only need to run fetchmail from your normal user id and the
incoming mail will get dumped into your sendmail on your machine; then
sendmail, if properly configured, will toss that mail into your personal
mail box.

The usual defaults for sendmail should handle the incoming e-mail without
incident.  You should keep in mind that the Keep keyword in your
.fetchmailrc will cause your mail to be kept on your host's server.  When
you get things all working great, you may want to change that by removing
the keep keyword so your mail on the host will be automatically deleted when
it is fetch successfully.