Slackware 8.0 partitioning tools.

Gordon Smith gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 01:52:47 EDT 2001

Hello.  Under Slackware, I can only see the primary controllers, and not
the ATA100.  I am told they aren't supported under Slackware, at least with
the standard kernel.  Which explains why it can't see the drives, but SuSE
can.  My motherboard is specifically supported under SuSE.

MSN Messenger:  gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk

Tel.:  +44 7932 634 539
Fax.:  +44 1642 357 754