Slackware 8.0 partitioning tools.

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Sep 16 07:35:41 EDT 2001

Well Gordon your gonna have to do what I did on my first day of using any
sort of unix and compile your own kernel.  I know it's jumping in head
first but if that's what you want your going to have to do it.  Personally
my experiences with suse slackware redhat caldera corel and turbo have all
lead me to use debian.  Enough of the distro war though.  Unfortunately
there aren't any people on this list using suse so were probably not going
to be much help.