Another new-comer.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sat Sep 15 11:53:09 EDT 2001

Yeah, but I have some bad sectors on my 4Gig drive on this old 200MHZ box
and when I use Partition Magic to partition the drive, it won't go around
these few bad sectors and partition the drive.  Trying to find a good
source of an inexpensive 6 to 10 gig drive to replace but don't want to
spend a lot as con't see the point.  Egghead is going under and can't find
one there for now.
Anyone know any good source for cheap but fully warranteed HDs or how I
can brute force this silly partitioning issue and circumvent the bad
sectors/clusters?

I really am chomping at the bit to get up and running with linux.

Thanks!  -  Amanda