Some suggestions please.

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Mon Sep 10 22:24:15 EDT 2001

as far as lynx goes, hit h for help and there is a link that will get you some nice lynxrc and lynx.cfg files, but I wonder if there is a way for the cursor to be placed on the link so you could just hit the 5 or 8 key with
speakup to read the current line/link?
I also have not found a way to turn off frames.
Also for those using mutt, where do you find the muttrc file as I can't locate it as I don't care for the 'vi editor cause I for got how to use it so resort to pico.