redhat and dsl help please?

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Sep 8 07:32:14 EDT 2001

The first observation I would make is that as long as that network card
fails, you won't get dsl working. I would start by double checking the
driver you are using for the card. You may want to check the card's disks
and/or web site as well. A few cards have linux drivers available for
them. I have one card that must use a modified tulip driver. If you use
the standard, it looks like it might work, but never does.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.