a few things

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Sep 6 12:25:51 EDT 2001

It means that some bios's still won't allow a boot above cylinder 1023.
How big is Windows?

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Deedra Waters wrote:

> ponders I don't really don't understand what that means. we have linux on
> the second partision with windows on the first we gave linux 15 gigs
> to work with

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp