redhat and dsl help please?

djc djc2 at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 7 00:57:24 EDT 2001

We installed Linux here on a 5 Gig partition. It's redhat7.1 as Matt
Campbell recommended for me. It seems to run fine and talks fine but when
it hits my Kingston Enternet Card it hangs and then fails and continues the
process of booting. My sighted friend is quite knowledgable as far as
Redhat is concerned or he seems to be but we can't get the dsl working. It
shows the driver ok so we have no idea. We took the card out and put it
back in but it wants to show the card as a different card. It oviously is
working fine in Windows as I'm using it this sec to send this. My friend is
thinking of possibly recompiling the redhat kernel but before I have him do
that I thought I'd ask here incase someone has a suggestion. Thanks.

		     Msn or mailto:djc2 at pacbell.net

     I C Q Number is: 4781694